Monday, March 22, 2010

Travel : Tuscany

My mother just got back from Florence, I thought I would spend Monday dreaming of Tuscany.  Its been a while since I was there by I have wonderful memories of wandering along cobbled streets, loving the language, eating, being inspired by amazing works of art, taking hundreds of photos of sunflowers, drinking caffe freddo, swimming in beautiful rivers, eating.. .

Love this picture of Sienna; the bread and empty plates from ThreeLayerCake bring back wonderful memories of simple delicious food.  The rest of the pictures are from a beautiful hotel I stumbled across called Castello di Vicarello -- wouldn't this be a great place to stay for awhile.
 

 

1 comment:

Debs said...

I'm ready to pack my bags. What a wonderful interlude. Thank you for sharing.