Monday, June 9, 2014

The Henry Road Journey Comes To An End

What a fabulous adventure this has been...

After 8 wonderful years, I have decided that it is time to close the doors at Henry Road and move onto a new adventure.   It has been a challenging couple of weeks making a lot of big decisions and filled with the extraordinary blessing of fabulous support from family, friends and customers. Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

I am still figuring out my next move but I am ready for another of life's glorious adventures! Going forward, you can find me at www.liketopsy.com .   Thank you again for being a part of Henry Road.




1 comment:

Charlotte F. said...

Paula, congratulations on the many achievements of your Henry Road adventure. I've loved watching from afar and can't wait to see what you come up with next, oh creative and classy one. All the best :-)