Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

I can't believe that I blinked and May suddenly arrived.  The fifth month of the year - already!!   That also means that Mother's Day is just around the corner -- or given that it is Sunday May 12, it is literally next week.

Pretty much anything in the store would make a great gift for a Mom but I thought I would pull together a mini collection of some of my favorites.  Some of which are available online and some not -- and yes redoing our website to include more of the good stuff in our shop is on the to do list.   In the meantime, if you see something you like in a picture, give us a call and we will happily ship it to you.

Top of my list are these fabulous baskets from Ghana.   We have some in stock and a whole shipment en route.   I have had one on my kitchen counter for all the dog related stuff for years and finally decided to bring them into the store as they are perfect for storing things as well as trips to the beach and the Farmers Market.

Jonathan Adlers Pop Candles are happy shots of color.   The blue of the Watercress candle is perfection - and yes it smells light and fresh.


Because everyone needs a blast of hot pink in their lives, our cross pillow makes my list.   And who doesn't need a bold English bulldog standing guard over their money!

Dreaming, doodling and list making needs are perfectly catered to with a colorful journal, and the gift of a thousand good wishes for Mom's everywhere: a gold wishbone showcased in glass.

No comments: